- Kuehne + Nagel self-operated consolidation container services to all key destinations worldwide
- Dedicated teams of LCL seafreight specialists providing the expertise you need throughout the world
- Strategically positioned container freight stations (CFS) for efficient and effective supply chain solutions
- Direct or one-stop routing to guarantee fast, reliable shipments and maximum flexibility
- Multinational gateway services from all major global ports, ensuring coverage for all non-direct routes
- Visibility and monitoring via KN Login – our web-based data management tool
Value added services
With proven experience in consolidation, our global LCL seafreight professionals have developed a range of additional services that help make your life easier.
- Optimisation of freight spend through smarter consolidation practices
- Improved cargo flow via lane optimisation
- Effective minimisation of risk to your freight due to continuous, stringent monitoring of all processes
- Environmentally sound, sustainable supply chain solutions to reduce CO2 emissions
We are constantly evolving our seafreight consolidation activities to ensure that our expertise and worldwide connections reflect rapidly changing supply chain dynamics.
This enables us to deliver an extremely reliable, cost-efficient method of getting your shipments to their final destination – helping you reduce inventory levels and optimise your freight expenditure.