Floating Contact Form Portlet
Publicador de Conteúdo
Back Order Management for International Supply Chains
Manage both the reward and the risk of global sourcing and manufacturing with a synchronised supply chain.
Managing supply chains across international borders can be complicated and time-consuming. You want a logistics partner with an eye for detail that ensures your products travel seamlessly across the globe to reach their markets. Our expert teams can simplify the complexity in your supply chain with scalable solutions to streamline fulfilment.
No matter the size of your company, if you work in global sourcing, manufacturing or distribution, Kuehne+Nagel can help you. KN International Supply Chain is our global end-to-end process management service that lets your supply chain to evolve with your needs. We can optimise the availability of your products to ensure they reach the market quickly and in full compliance with regulations. You’ll have access to real-time data on inventory levels, outgoing orders and product returns so that your order management system not only controls your costs, but also generates revenue and drives customer satisfaction. Whether you have a standalone project or need a full end-to-end review of your processes, our teams are ready to support you.
Your benefits include:
- Improve supplier and carrier compliance through standardised processes, scorecard reporting and analysis of root causes
- Make use of our Order Management Platform KN ESP to increase product availability and customer service levels through improved supplier performance, optimal routing and predictive arrival times:
- Reduce your transport costs through improved container usage and lead time management
- Increase sales by improving product availability, customer satisfaction and time to market
- Gain peace of mind through proactive disruption management that monitors your shipments in real-time and provides predictive arrival times
Speak directly with our experts to learn more.